Friday, July 07, 2006

Assorted details of a day when I didnt spend any $$

I don't even want to know how long it's been since I posted something. Well it seems not much controversy really except just the normal shite. What's up with the world man? what's up with the world? Well thats how it is sometimes. I have so much love for people y'know I'm oft confused why people don't have love for themselves...Hey no need to bring the world down with me. I'm just living and lovin in life, just living and loving. Saw a couple movies in the past few weeks...

They weren't all that bad...I can't wait for...

I'm so excited about Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead man's Chest, I'm getting goosebumps now thinkin about it. I'm so celebrity obssessed it's scary.

And now it's time for...
MOVIES I WISH I NEVER SAW!

Today's monstrosity is IRISH JAM...Absolutely one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I have no idea who decided to make this movie I think they are insane i do believe so everybody who worked on, in and around this movie is insane. I give it a 10/10 on the worst movies ever scale.

Hot guy of 1816...meet Josh!


As my mother said while watching this movie "God skewer my eyes and ears..." And as I leave you I say feeble minds make feeble ice-cream. Remember that while your eating some.

No comments: