Monday, December 29, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sometimes I will admit I can be mucho annoying. Seriously annoying. So is everyone at some point in time. I am happy that I have people who know me, know what I'm about and accept that. Not to say there aren't problems between us sometimes because we have them. We are still young and that youth often times shows through 9not in a good way either). We hurt each other sometimes and we are sometimes very guarded with each other but usually we can see through the bullshit and aren't afraid of calling each other on it.
I can't imagine my life without them and I want to thank I.C.H.S. for giving me one of the greatest experiences of my life. I spent seven long (hard ass) years there and though it wasn't all hunky dory I would do it all over in a second because of the people I met, the stronger persona I developed and the book (and life) learning I received.
So to all those past and present who I will forever and always call friends and even family, I love you and I want to thank you for being you.
Title pic -
P.P. - Totally unrelated to above...Why are all the gay men I see so fucking HOT!?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm crying right now. I hate these attacks, I don't know when or why they started but I hate them. I can always feel them coming too. My leg starts tingling and sometimes I can avert them but most times they overtake me. Feels like my body is dying and I can feel it and see it but can't do anything about it. My mind is no longer my own. I just don't know what to do.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Last night I watched one of my fave British comedies "Coupling" it was so funny and endearing. I can't wait until next week's episode.
Its funny that while people are watching and following the new shows I'm still excited to wait on episodes of shows that ended years ago. "Golden Girls", "Living Single"... Its all great.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Monday, December 08, 2008
- I was and still am so geared to go to Japan but I can't not now because I have a responsibility to my mother and I can't shirk it just because I want to experience something more than my stilted existence.
- Being depressed reeks havoc on my diet plans. Everyday I promise I'm gonna do something about this and everyday I reject it and make a promise for another day.
- I am going copper just not a s soon as I thought. *surprise surprise*
- I'm scared. I don't want to regret getting a piercing.
- This is still in the works so I'm more excited for this than piercing something. It's not as scary even though it's permanent.
- Not very quantifiable. But I like me better than I did at that time. The decisions I've made have been made without any thought to what anybody would think or say.
My aim of that was to start n the path that would eventually make me a better happy person. The fact that I've done none of these things feels like a giant fist has taken me by the throat but I'm hopeful that I will get them done and that i will go through with it and once i have I'll feel great and ready to make a million more lists waiting for completion.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Today's strictly for my homeskilletbusiscuits... Whe Yu Mean...
- Nikki Z you nuh listen to the music before you play it? You a tell me seh if me give you a tape you just ago play it so and no listen to it before? How you mek dem suspend you again? Weh yu mean? You know seh the big wigs don't play when it come to Broadcasting Commission. A play song wid big bloodclaat badword (the b--b-c---- B.C. dont control me) inna song. Certainly is no skin off my back if you deh pon di radio or not because most mornings I can't stand to hear you give false, hearsay information and mispronouncing words as if the English language does not exist but there are people who love the programme and with you gone that 6am - 10am slot is just not the same basically you're the only amusing one on the entire station. Do better man.
- Weh yu mean Ele??? Grammy nod...Mucho, mucho, caliente, tranquello! Personally I don't remember any songs from the "Let's get Physical" album but u turn badboy and get grammy nomination for the first time. I am happy that we get a straight dancehall album nominated this year... Noone mention Shaggy please, I love Shaggy but milking Mr. Boombastic, It Wasn't Me and Church Heathen to death does not a dancehall artiste make. Shaggy does his thing though and lives great so all props to him.
- Ele back to you again, what is this I hear about you and a...peacock? Weh yu Mean? I am sorry to hear about the death of your dogs but you get new dogs Ele. You do not get a peaccok and wife it up like it's a child. I am inclined to think, based on my observations of the ridiculous colors that you put together on your body, that you are taking fashion tips from the peacock. My friend Axela would curse you and that peacock and undoubtedly the dutty peahen dem (as she so affectionately calls them).
- Weh yu mean? Weh yu mean? Weh yu mean? You know what fucking pisses me off when dem so called homophobes rail up for the songs that denigrate the gay culture and then turn around are participants in the gay acts themselves. What I hate even more is that they refuse to use protection because in their convoluted mind to do so would mean that they are gay as if having anal sex doesn't already do that.
- Kartel that interview with Anthony Miller for Entertainment Report was straight awesome. Weh yu Mean? Funniest thing I've ever watched from you. Best interviews to watch 1. Bounty Killer, 2. Beenie Man, 3. Vybz Kartel, 4. Ninja Man. Absolute nonsense. You watch them in awe. I swear.
- When and how will this daggering thing end? I'm tired, tired, tired of people dislocating hips and the, basically, rape of women in the dancehalls. Weh yu mean? Serioulsy? Pus\hing a woman on the ground then forcibly ramming your hips into her pelvic bone...who came up with that? There needs to be an end. Please before people start to really get hurt. Then again people always say that you can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink so the choice (if you can call it that) is left up to these women. Just leave me out of it.
- "Trailerload Ah Money" by Vybz Kartel soundtrack for life dat we say! Weh yu mean? Of course... Me nuh born rich but me nah dead poor. Print it, print it...!
Today's title pic.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
That's why the movie "Antoine Fisher" resonated so much with me I feel a lot of the emotions that the lead character was feeling. If you haven't seen it I recommend it. I'm angry at her and my father for burdening my grandmother with a child they knew they didn't want. I'm angry at them for not helping her out now that she's older and in need of it.
Sometimes I think I hate them and am so disgusted when they talk to me I want to shout at them to just fuck off. To leave like they want to and not bother to come back because it makes not sense for them to be here. What's the purpose of having someone in your life who does nothing for you? To make me better I need people who are positives in my life.
But I don't hate them, but I don't love nor really like them either.
Monday, December 01, 2008
I don't kiss ass. At least I try not to. If I like you I like you if I don't I just don't. I hate pretentious, obnoxious, sycophants. "Yes massa...", "No massa..." is not my shit. I don't massa for nobody. I respect your hustle. No issue make your money but do not come into my face flaunting like you have something. You don't got nothing nigga. You just a fucking nigga like me trying to survive. Shut the fuck up and do the work you were hired to do. Fucking Mother Fuckas make me sick.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I get my "I'm gonna be alone forever" depressed moods too, I do but that doesn't make me snatch onto the first shark I see like some remora (Look it up). I will admit I'm really interested in a relationship right now but that's just me. I have no problems being single, most times I like it. There is just something about being with someone that feels just as right as being single.
Relationships are complex. Two people with different personalities, trying to be together, though the love is there, trying to meld these personalities and lives together takes work.
Why the hell am I writing about this you may ask? It just came to me because I thought about being older and not wanting to be singing a song, writing a poem about whomever it is I love now but can't have because of the decisions I made before really thinking about it. I don't want to be with anyone that I just love I want to be with someone I'm IN love with.
Someone once said that love doesn't die it just changes. I do believe it was Dawson at his parents' wedding on Dawson's Creek (don't judge me !). I thought it was so true and appropriate I want my love and my love's love to keep changing into something that's so much better than the last.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
"Wild 'N Out" on MTV2 - OK Nick cannon isn't the greatest actor/rapper/whatever it is he actually does but the skits are sometimes funny and the comedians he works with are hilarious.
"Iron Chef" on Fine Living - The theatrics from these Asian people and the voice overs are the funniest shit on TV next to "MXC" which used to be on Spike. The mystery ingredient is always creepy and the chefs are hilarious. The food always looks interesting.
"Iron Chef America" on Food Network - Not as funny as it's counterpart but still good. I love the food they prepare as well.
"Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" on Food Network - I just like seeing food prepared and Guy Fieri always gives us some nice options.
"Living Singe" on Oxygen - Ground breaking for the black community and it's a classic. I love the show it was hilarious and fresh. I watch the almost daily marathons that are on Oxygen.
"Ace of Cakes" on Food Network - Hilarious! I love the cakes they are so talented but the characters themselves are HILARIOUS! The jokes are so funny.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
As I also did at the funeral scene in Four Weddings and a Funeral
As Brokeback Mountain just did. It went way past the gay theme,cinematically it was perfect. I def see why Ang Lee won the Oscar. I'm on the verge of tears. It was as emotional as you can get. Whoooooo
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I know that life's not easy on anyone, and I have felt good about me over the past few years but I still have that nigling feeling that my friends are just there because I have just always been thre and refused to let go. Like a fucking parasite. I'm not pretty, never have been never will be, my personality leaves a lot to be desired. I'm moody, introverted, shy... It goes on and on.
Ugly and dull that about sums up my entire life. Thanks for listening.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The fact that the author calls himself the Bronze Buckaroo is totally endearing as well. After watching a docu about black Western themed (cowboy) movies of the 20's and 30's Ive been enthralled. Herb Jeffries, a pioneer in the genre, was gorgeous! The movies they looked so fun and funny and I can only imagine watching a movie in those times called "The Bronze Buckaroo" with an almost all black cast. What must have the people thought? I bet it's the same that alot of people thought at 11pm Nov 4th, 'My kids can be/are/will be someone.' Absolute pioneers.
So fittingly !!Hot Guy Of This Day!! is... HERB JEFFERIES! Hot Guy of September 24, 1911. The man could/can sing... but that's not why he's so HOT!
Herbert - This very English-sounding boy's name is in fact Old French/German in origin (the French pronunciation is Air-Bair), based like many old French names on Germanic words. These are heri or hari "army" and berth "bright" or "famous."
Today's title pic is beautiful...
**P.P. - WTF is this man talking about? So I'm on a call while writing this post and the man goes on a tangent about uniting communities and leaving out drama. WTF? WTF? "Jahoviah is our father," "Marcus Garvey say..." *raised brow?* Quoting bible verses, the Lord's prayer? I cannot and I simply REFUSE!!!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
A guy's face. I love men's faces it's the best...second best part about them. I love it more than their bodies. It's all in the face for me.
I think an unadorned lower back on both men and women is very sexy. Women have that curve...I love my curve I think it's hella sexy and on men there's just something about the lower back that gets me heated.
I like a man who wears his gear not too tight but just tight enough. Just enough...I love it. He looks tailored and you just want to tear it off.
I LOVE how men smell. I love their cologne. It makes me think about good things, naughty things, nice things and not so nice things. I absolutely love how they smell so different than women. I think this only applies to me I like though because some men just smell normal..
I love when a guy's looking at me like he wants to eat me up. That shit is sexy. I miss those looks.
A well placed tattoo is soooooo sexy.
You know what else is sexy...? Queerty Knows Best is hella sexy...as always.
You see what I mean about SEXY! You just can't buy that shit...I literally panted over these men. Damn me and my horny hide. Thank you Christopher, Jameson, Joey, Luciano, Marlon, Max, Nido and Sean for making my (and millions of others) day. Thank you, really THANK YOU!
Title pic is just as it suggests....SEXY!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I was so in love with this blog we'll just call it First Born Blog (not it's real name) or FBB. I really loved this blog, liked the writing style, loved the topics... really liked their sarcasm and wit. Then I don't know what happened... FBB started getting a little fame and all that shit went to their head. The whole aim of the site changed from merely reportring to providing baseless advice. WTF? Are you for real? Sometimes you just wanna smack a bitch in the face and say 'Nigga please!'. Critics are now viewed as haters...Oh yeah we hating alright hating the shit you spewing. I can't spend anymore time talking about this ish. FBB if you know what's good for you you'll shut the fuck up an grow the fuck up. You 25 years old? Nigga are you sure? Because you sound like you 5 years old half the time.
I'm just stating an opinion...I don't even go on that shit no more I can't take the bullshit.
My new fave is B. Scott that's actually someone I can enjoy reading and watching. That voice can be a tad cat on a hot tin roof but I love it and realize it's a part of the persona. I can get with it. Check out my Daily Dose for all the Love Muffin goodness...I'm a love muffin and damn proud of it. B.Scott is a fierce beyotch... "Oh lawd haffmercy...Kelly Clarkson, Eddie Musrphy"
Saturday, October 18, 2008
So I wrote this Meme on August 4, 2007. The funny and sad thing is all (except #17) of these answers are the same.
1. Where is your mobile phone? In My Bag…
2. Relationship? Seeking…
3. Your hair? Growing…
4. Work? Tiring…
5. Your sister(s)? Young…
6. Your favorite thing? Books…
7. Your dream last night? Forgettable…
8. Your favorite drink? Cran-Strawberry… (and Vodka)
9. Your dream car? Large…
10. The room you're in? Packed…
11. Your shoes? Cute…
12. Your fears? Scary…
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy…
14. Who did you hang out with last weekend? Tamika C.…
15. What are you not good at? Relationships…
16. Muffin? Stud…
17. Wish list item? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (it's the name of a book it qualifies as one word)
18. Where you grew up? Troubled…
19. The last thing you did? Laughed…
20. What are you wearing? Black…
21. What are you not wearing? Panties…
22. Your pet? Dead…
23. Your computer? Nonexistent…
24. Your life? Rut…
25. Your mood? Drained…
26. Missing? Love...
27. What are you thinking about? Wishes…
28. Your car? JUTC…
29. Your kitchen? Lasagna…
30. Your summer? Long…
31. Your favourite colour? Uncreated…
32. Last time you laughed? Bliss…
33. Last time you cried? Tammy…
34. School? Undead…
35. Love? Evasive…
!!HOT Guy Of This Day!! In honor of the hotness that is Mr. Piven. !!Hot guy of July 26, 1965!!
Jeremy ~ Variant of Jeremiah: May Jehovah Exalt. Exalted of the Lord