Monday, December 29, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sometimes I will admit I can be mucho annoying. Seriously annoying. So is everyone at some point in time. I am happy that I have people who know me, know what I'm about and accept that. Not to say there aren't problems between us sometimes because we have them. We are still young and that youth often times shows through 9not in a good way either). We hurt each other sometimes and we are sometimes very guarded with each other but usually we can see through the bullshit and aren't afraid of calling each other on it.
I can't imagine my life without them and I want to thank I.C.H.S. for giving me one of the greatest experiences of my life. I spent seven long (hard ass) years there and though it wasn't all hunky dory I would do it all over in a second because of the people I met, the stronger persona I developed and the book (and life) learning I received.
So to all those past and present who I will forever and always call friends and even family, I love you and I want to thank you for being you.
Title pic -
P.P. - Totally unrelated to above...Why are all the gay men I see so fucking HOT!?
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I'm crying right now. I hate these attacks, I don't know when or why they started but I hate them. I can always feel them coming too. My leg starts tingling and sometimes I can avert them but most times they overtake me. Feels like my body is dying and I can feel it and see it but can't do anything about it. My mind is no longer my own. I just don't know what to do.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Last night I watched one of my fave British comedies "Coupling" it was so funny and endearing. I can't wait until next week's episode.
Its funny that while people are watching and following the new shows I'm still excited to wait on episodes of shows that ended years ago. "Golden Girls", "Living Single"... Its all great.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Monday, December 08, 2008
- I was and still am so geared to go to Japan but I can't not now because I have a responsibility to my mother and I can't shirk it just because I want to experience something more than my stilted existence.
- Being depressed reeks havoc on my diet plans. Everyday I promise I'm gonna do something about this and everyday I reject it and make a promise for another day.
- I am going copper just not a s soon as I thought. *surprise surprise*
- I'm scared. I don't want to regret getting a piercing.
- This is still in the works so I'm more excited for this than piercing something. It's not as scary even though it's permanent.
- Not very quantifiable. But I like me better than I did at that time. The decisions I've made have been made without any thought to what anybody would think or say.
My aim of that was to start n the path that would eventually make me a better happy person. The fact that I've done none of these things feels like a giant fist has taken me by the throat but I'm hopeful that I will get them done and that i will go through with it and once i have I'll feel great and ready to make a million more lists waiting for completion.
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Today's strictly for my homeskilletbusiscuits... Whe Yu Mean...
- Nikki Z you nuh listen to the music before you play it? You a tell me seh if me give you a tape you just ago play it so and no listen to it before? How you mek dem suspend you again? Weh yu mean? You know seh the big wigs don't play when it come to Broadcasting Commission. A play song wid big bloodclaat badword (the b--b-c---- B.C. dont control me) inna song. Certainly is no skin off my back if you deh pon di radio or not because most mornings I can't stand to hear you give false, hearsay information and mispronouncing words as if the English language does not exist but there are people who love the programme and with you gone that 6am - 10am slot is just not the same basically you're the only amusing one on the entire station. Do better man.
- Weh yu mean Ele??? Grammy nod...Mucho, mucho, caliente, tranquello! Personally I don't remember any songs from the "Let's get Physical" album but u turn badboy and get grammy nomination for the first time. I am happy that we get a straight dancehall album nominated this year... Noone mention Shaggy please, I love Shaggy but milking Mr. Boombastic, It Wasn't Me and Church Heathen to death does not a dancehall artiste make. Shaggy does his thing though and lives great so all props to him.
- Ele back to you again, what is this I hear about you and a...peacock? Weh yu Mean? I am sorry to hear about the death of your dogs but you get new dogs Ele. You do not get a peaccok and wife it up like it's a child. I am inclined to think, based on my observations of the ridiculous colors that you put together on your body, that you are taking fashion tips from the peacock. My friend Axela would curse you and that peacock and undoubtedly the dutty peahen dem (as she so affectionately calls them).
- Weh yu mean? Weh yu mean? Weh yu mean? You know what fucking pisses me off when dem so called homophobes rail up for the songs that denigrate the gay culture and then turn around are participants in the gay acts themselves. What I hate even more is that they refuse to use protection because in their convoluted mind to do so would mean that they are gay as if having anal sex doesn't already do that.
- Kartel that interview with Anthony Miller for Entertainment Report was straight awesome. Weh yu Mean? Funniest thing I've ever watched from you. Best interviews to watch 1. Bounty Killer, 2. Beenie Man, 3. Vybz Kartel, 4. Ninja Man. Absolute nonsense. You watch them in awe. I swear.
- When and how will this daggering thing end? I'm tired, tired, tired of people dislocating hips and the, basically, rape of women in the dancehalls. Weh yu mean? Serioulsy? Pus\hing a woman on the ground then forcibly ramming your hips into her pelvic bone...who came up with that? There needs to be an end. Please before people start to really get hurt. Then again people always say that you can bring a horse to water but you can't make them drink so the choice (if you can call it that) is left up to these women. Just leave me out of it.
- "Trailerload Ah Money" by Vybz Kartel soundtrack for life dat we say! Weh yu mean? Of course... Me nuh born rich but me nah dead poor. Print it, print it...!
Today's title pic.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
That's why the movie "Antoine Fisher" resonated so much with me I feel a lot of the emotions that the lead character was feeling. If you haven't seen it I recommend it. I'm angry at her and my father for burdening my grandmother with a child they knew they didn't want. I'm angry at them for not helping her out now that she's older and in need of it.
Sometimes I think I hate them and am so disgusted when they talk to me I want to shout at them to just fuck off. To leave like they want to and not bother to come back because it makes not sense for them to be here. What's the purpose of having someone in your life who does nothing for you? To make me better I need people who are positives in my life.
But I don't hate them, but I don't love nor really like them either.
Monday, December 01, 2008
I don't kiss ass. At least I try not to. If I like you I like you if I don't I just don't. I hate pretentious, obnoxious, sycophants. "Yes massa...", "No massa..." is not my shit. I don't massa for nobody. I respect your hustle. No issue make your money but do not come into my face flaunting like you have something. You don't got nothing nigga. You just a fucking nigga like me trying to survive. Shut the fuck up and do the work you were hired to do. Fucking Mother Fuckas make me sick.