Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Robbing Me Of My Senses

Before I even get into my depression mode I'm going to give you a little supm supm that people have been pressuring me for...Another edition of Queerty Knows Best...

The hoodie, the half nakedness... Anthony makes shivers run up and down my damn spine...
This merely looks like an incestuous relationship between the Carlson twins but then again add me to the mix and anything can happen...*sigh* (click pic for NSFW version)

Jerome is speaking to me ...I don't understand a word of Spanish but he's speaking to me...

Meet Noah...for some odd reason unbeknown to me I think I'm in Love...

This is Muli...This pic reminds me of "morning afters" A few of them with him would have been worthwhile...

All pics provided by Queerty and their Morning Goods section (please refresh your memory)

I can't put a finger on what could possibly be wrong with me lately. I'm kinda tired of doing things and my negative self talk doesn't help matters one bit. I want to find something that interests me. I think a camera would keep me occupied for awhile and I've found one that I like (thats cheap) as well as a SD card and rechargeable batteries and charger from Amazon for $167 in total...Now thats a good deal if you ask me...but how would I get it I don't ha
ve a credit card in fact I don't have anything...I'm so tired.... I know this post is kinda lousy I'm sorry I promise an even better post soon to come.

Today's Title pic is (really cute)


No comments: