Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Was Going to Write Today....

I was going to say something about this guy I met online I really was going to write today about the stuff thats been bothering me. I really was going to write today....But then I stopped and I thought today...haven't done any real thinking in awhile just going through those motions again. Get up, go to work, come home, lament (silently of course) about what I haven't got to read, sleep then do it all again the next day. Absolutely marvelous day I have right...? Right... I'm feeling me some Jill Scott lately and of course another book has hit the horizon that I want to get my hands on it's called MIDDLESEX by Jeffrey Eugedines. A book about an intersex guy and greek tragedy is just too intriguing for me to pass up... Anyone willing to sponsor me I'd appreciate it.

I remember when I first started this blog and I was so excited. It was like a diary...only on a computer (yeah I was lame) but I loved it and I still love it...It's on the list...I have a lot of lists and this list I refer to is the list of things I absolutely love unconditionally... First there's Mom...then come books (a little strange perhaps but Ive never professed to being anything more or less) ... then comes the internet and by extension my blog.

I've discovered an opportunity to move to Japan for a couple years to help teach Japanese children English..I mean how awesome is that?? I'm just hoping that all things positive are flowing my way and I get to go and expand my horizons and my vocabulary. Wish me good luck...I don't know what to think I'm really excited about Japan and I'm thinking wow 2 years away from Mom and all the things and people I know...I guess this is really what they cll Growing the fuck up....

Do we really need another person talking about Britney Spears? I wish I could help her... You can only help people who really want to help themselves so ither she's going to seek the help or she's gonna die... Simple..

I've been craving like a pregnant woman Chinese food, Japan, men I can't have...It's been getting crazy... Out of hand...

Today's title pic is LARGE...

No comments: