Saturday, April 19, 2008

Taking A Stab

Poem by Akeina

Prelude to this P,

Oem a feeling i can't recognize

overcomes me,

i'm feeling the beat,

i don't understand.

Do i embrace this

P,

Oem?

Do i embrace this beat?

I feel the beat of rhythm as I sway,

the P,

Oem is flowing from me,

flowing with me.

i am breathing, breathing,

breathless for a second.

This P,

Oem is sinking me deeply

making me feel ,

needed,

sweet,

as if my next breath creates the world,

my fingers are tapping out the future's plan.

Boom, boom, boom...

boom boom clap,

my shoulders are grooving to this p,

Oem

"I am not afriad.."

boom boom clap

so unencimbering

so fucking free...

the rhythm

and rhyme

is all yours

I can't set a beat

beacause

it doesnt belong to me

snap boom bam

clap sham poo....

HEHE!

Whoo!

Its the beat of this P,

Oem...

the beat of this rhythm of life...

Boom, boom, boom...


Today's title pic is creepily eerie...

No comments: