Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'm not even gonna talk about the crap at work where for being sick I may be fired..I'm just going to glance over that fucking foolishness and try not to scream too loud in the pillow later on...

I'm going to share a song to day...Check Visual Cliff... The most fab diva Jill Scott is the most awesome of awesomes....

"The Real Thing" by JILL SCOTT

You gotta do right by me,

its mandatory baby

Sweeter than your favorite ice cream be,

bask in my glory baby

Don't play no games,

that'll ruin thangs

And make me leave ya,

or mistreat ya and you

don't want that

Don't hesitate,

I could make you great

Like Cleopatra Jones I could set you straight

[Chorus:]I'm the real thing,in stereo

I got a little highs,

I got a little lows

Follow this,

melodic flow

I could make it shine,

I could make it glow

[Repeat x2]


I'm more than a toy for your satisfaction

I'm a pay-per-view for the TV screen,

your main attraction

Your phosphorus,

I'm your energy

When your lost,

and you need some focus

come see meI'll entice ya mind,

I do it all the time

In the mornin',in the evenin',

when the doves cry

I can feed you gut,

put you in a tub

When I turn it up,y

eah brotha you know

what's up

A little bubbles and some body rub,

turn off the water (drip drip)

Don't think about dessert,

I got enough

And a whole lot more to ggiivveee!

[Chorus x4]Glow Glow Glow...

When I turn it up,

yeah brotha you know

what's up [Repeat x3]

Glow Glow Glow...

(oooooooh)

No comments: