Sunday, September 11, 2011

Post from the new BB

I'm not thinking about you* and your bullshit so...

What I am thinking about is why I'm sipping cranberry juice and wine trying to drown myself and not think about why I'm so scared to go there with this new dude.

TMI time. Last time I had a first with someone it came to an abrupt halt. His hand was touching me everywhere and when he finally reaches down for what I'm thinking is my jay** his hand just hits belly. That's fine I mean I have a belly a big one so *shrugs* it's expected. What totally got me out of the mood was him continuing down my body and still hitting belly.

Like I wanted to laugh out loud. It was so fucking funny to me. Totally broke the mood for me and though he persisted and persisted and I was like dude this aint happening. In that hilarious moment I became crazily self-conscious. All I could think about was the fact that he and his baby arms couldn't find my jay.

HAHAHAHA!!! As I write that and the wine's finally kicking in I'm laughing my ass off again but in all seriousness I don't want that to happen with this one. I like this dude and I haven't had a first anything with him. We've kissed a few times and that's been great but I find myself staring at his gorgeous face thinking 'this won't end well'

In the heat of the moments we have had he's told me he likes my boobs...a lot. Well who doesn't really? But along with those magnificent treasure chests comes never ending belly (apparently), back rolls, thunderstorm thighs and fat arms. A body I happen to appreciate and like but I don't know how he'll react.

I have no qualms about kicking dudes to the curb who can't handle this but I really like this one and even though all signs point to him liking it there's still this niggling doubt in the back of my mind that's screaming to me that he'll never find my jay.

*you - the bullshit creator
**Jay - as in Va-Jay-jay

No comments: