Wednesday, March 07, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was bored out of my living skull today...I just want to go home and sleep and eat and not be bored. I say BOOOOOOOOOOOO!! This not going on the blogs thing is HARD as well as the not eating snacks thing. I have nothing to do but sit here and be bored out of my skull. This is the least...oh kill me I'm even bored here. I saw some movies the other day when I remember what they are I'll write about them. I watched the Oscar's and thought it was one of the better ones in awhile. I liked it I was a little shocked when "Departed" won Best Picture( I was kinda rooting for "Little Miss Sunshine" even though I know they wouldn't let it win) but hey whatever. Loved Ellen...

as host I was laughing at least a little and was kinda surprised that they didn't cut out Melissa Etheridge's kiss with her wife.

I have no problems with it personally and think it was a pleasant surprise I mean Ellen is a flaming lesbian and her girlfriend was in the audience so maybe the winds are shifting a little bit. Maybe one day we'll all be able to live together like human beings without hate, discrimination, war, poverty, degradation crime etc, etc, etc...I could go on and on and on and on. That's about all I can do today because I'm feeling as sick as a dog.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: