Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Surprise Me...

Damn...That damn Trey Songz got me thinking things that I definately should not be thinking... Damn..."Wonder Woman" got me feeling all tingly... DAMN!!!!! Did any one see that girl's ass...? WTF? Got me all biting my lip and shit... The man has got me curling my damn toes... I'm flushed... I need to get something and soon... DAMN!! I'm so damn horny...How can this skinny, thuggin like an emeff, tatooed fool have me in such a damn state? I don't know either... It's the fucking swagger, some dudes just got the right stuff to pull the swagger off...Confident emeff. Got me all hot and bothered...This state that i'm now in merely reinstates this feeling of lonliness that invades my body sometimes for example when I'm listening to this song...I wanna meet somebody and not that Im desparate (alright maybe a little) I wanna meet somebody...Somebody, somebosdy, somebody... I'm a realtionship type of girl I cant deal with this non-relationship state I'm in. It ain't easy to meet people you're interested in who's interested in you. Aslo interested in the same things you are because seriously I don't know how many men out there can really relate to a girl who loves to mix everything up. From books (Eric Jerome Dickey to Jefferey Deaver), to music (Trey Songz to Erikah Badu to Linkin Park to Nirvana to Dixie Chicks). I'm eclectic...that just means I like alot of stuff...and am bored very easily. Hit a sister up...she's looking...and searching...let me know...make me an offer...I'm a good catch and I'm definately like the mermaid from Splash I wanna be caught...


Going to see Eric Jeromre Dickey today YEAH! for me... thinking about buying a book too and you know I must love him if I'm willing to pay full price for his shit... I'm thinking about buying Naughty or Nice




but I also want Drive Me Crazy






and Chasing Destiny...

If push does come to shove though I'd prolly buy Naughty or Nice...Let's not talk about how Genevieve (the middle name of my daughter) completely fucked me over...Please why are the Best Sellers the books I hate?? Between Lovers, Liar's Game and now this one completely fucked me over...at least Between Lovers gave me something to think about gave me myself in a sort of twisted wish I'd never read it sort of waty and Liar's Game wasn't all that bad...but still not a fave of mine...I'm going to get my girl Ayiddas's copy of Genevieve signed cuz I know she'll like it...


Todays Title pic is...

No comments: