Friday, September 14, 2007

What's Happening...

Well my first forays into the new beauty that is me has begun the Eric Jerome Dickey book signing was fun...I did in fact get the Naughty or Nice (and got it signed) which was a good book not great but still good...It just reinforced the fact in my mind that people will fuck you up... as well as people fuck themselves up daily for nothing more than a piece of ass. Shame... It felt more like a short story than a Novel but I can't say I was really dissappointed. There was food and drink I do believe that I am absolutely in love with Rum Cake with Brandied Sour Cream I was curling my toes and I was on the verge of moaning as soon as that cake hit my mouth.. MMMMMM!....it was awesome...
I don't know Ive been feeling so different lately and I can't think why thats happening. I feel thinner even though I haven't lost any weight...I feel beautiful even though my face hasn't changed...I feel magnificent if essentially bored because I have nothing to read...I feel like a force not just a person... My life is changing and I don't know why...What's happening to me?


Todays title pic is hilarious...does anyone remember this show?

No comments: