Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Want To Be Made...

Cable is the devil's playground. I swear. As soon as I start watching one thing 5 minutes later I'm watching something else promising to return to the first thing but after changing the channel 6 additional times I forgot what the first show was. SMH. It's tragic.

I have a few staples that I do watch almost everyday.
"MADE" on MTV - I am obsessed. I absolutely love this show. It's weird because I don't know why. I think I like the Cinderella thing. It's great... OK well most times it's great. Maybe only for me though.
"Pimp My Ride" on MTV2 - I love to watch the crappy cars get made over. I love the rapport between the mechanics and Xzibit is hilarious.

"Wild 'N Out" on MTV2 - OK Nick cannon isn't the greatest actor/rapper/whatever it is he actually does but the skits are sometimes funny and the comedians he works with are hilarious.

"Iron Chef" on Fine Living - The theatrics from these Asian people and the voice overs are the funniest shit on TV next to "MXC" which used to be on Spike. The mystery ingredient is always creepy and the chefs are hilarious. The food always looks interesting.

"Iron Chef America" on Food Network - Not as funny as it's counterpart but still good. I love the food they prepare as well.

"Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" on Food Network - I just like seeing food prepared and Guy Fieri always gives us some nice options.

"Living Singe" on Oxygen - Ground breaking for the black community and it's a classic. I love the show it was hilarious and fresh. I watch the almost daily marathons that are on Oxygen.

"Ace of Cakes" on Food Network - Hilarious! I love the cakes they are so talented but the characters themselves are HILARIOUS! The jokes are so funny.
(click pics to go to show sites)

Bits and Pieces from Movies on the Movie channels (I'll do a later post with Movies I Saw Last Week)
Bits and pieces of Music videos.

This is sad huh? There's nothing educational, nothing about the news. Frivolous frippery, save us all Lord.

No comments: