Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Posts from the BB

I cried this morning for the first time in ages. I was reading a book, very beauty and the besta esque, and the hero had burn scars on his body and I thought I know what this man is going through because I go through life feeling like I have scars all over my body. I feel like I repulse people, most times I think people just pity me because that's what you do to people who are as badly scarred as I am. Sure you can't see those scars but they are there. Almost everyday I feel like this and I cried because all of that just came rushing to the fore.

I know that life's not easy on anyone, and I have felt good about me over the past few years but I still have that nigling feeling that my friends are just there because I have just always been thre and refused to let go. Like a fucking parasite. I'm not pretty, never have been never will be, my personality leaves a lot to be desired. I'm moody, introverted, shy... It goes on and on.

Ugly and dull that about sums up my entire life. Thanks for listening.

No comments: