Sunday, November 16, 2008

So...I have a beard.

Yes I am a woman, and yes I have a vagina and yes I have a beard. I usually try to hide that fact because I really am not proud of it but there's not much biologically that I can do about it. I want to thank all of those persons who snicker behind my back, laugh in front of my face just be actual assholes about it. Thank you.

I've never cried about it nor have I cursed the devil about it. There are somethings where crying and rationalizing and cursing just won't help. So I live with it. Every damn day. I don't let it grow but I'm very careful when getting rid of it because the only thing more unattractive than a beard on an already struggling with attractiveness girl is razor bumps (eww...!)

So yeah... I have a beard.
Fuck you.

No comments: