Saturday, September 01, 2012

Posts from the New BB

Sometimes you just have to slap some pink lipstick on and go to the supermarket. At least that's what I tell myself when I painted my lips hot pink today.

Getting out of bed today was a struggle but in my mind the bacon and chicken nuggets are a genuine need. I'm thinking about my vacation that arrives on Monday and I know I'd have regretted not getting that bacon.

I'm trying not think too much about all the shit I didn't get done today. I keep harping on the fact that I put this bright pink gloss on my lips for a 10 minute trip to the supermarket. Trying to avoid the truths that this was the least important chore for the day. And definitely not analyzing why my brain justifies this trip as a success when I literally didn't do shit else today. Including but not limited to not bathing, not brushing my teeth, not helping my Mom with the laundry and not working out.

I really, really need my vacation on Monday maybe that'll shake my ass up.

S/N - Oh I'm participating in XD's (thexdexperience.one3six9.com/blog) 30 day writing challenge so here's my first foray. We'll see if it works out. Day 1 down.

No comments: