Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Anyone who knows me knows that i love the gays. I have no problem with their lifestyle and I embrace that their different. I've been having a fascination of sorts with vouging and the gay scene and so on. i just finished watched Paris is Burning, which I've wanted to see for ages. Tanks to Derrick L. Briggs and Adam Benjamin Irby's ADtv youtube videos I found out the whole movie was on youtube so I watched and it was...sad. Very sad the washed up queens the misguided new queens who searching for acceptance and love come into this scene with the hopes and expectations of becoming famous. Hopes which are most times never realized. I liked this documentary and like many other documentaries it just shows you that what lies beneath the surface of all that glamour are just some sad queens.

No comments: