Friday, August 29, 2008

I Don't Like That Bitch

So I've been a posting fiend as of late. Semi-regular posts. And all these things. I'm feeling better today. I haven't been feeling very me since I was kicked out of my home and forced to live with people I don't know really well. I've been recuperating with Eanehj and her Mom because they've been like a second family to me and I needed the support. I added a new feature a little palylist of what's in my head. The songs are totally some of my faves. I wanna go to a Ball and see a vogue battle and do a little duck walk and enjoy myself. Who's coming with me?! It's Nieki WhiteSky in the building!!!!! Bitches just will not get it...

Title pic is HILARIOUS! and self made...

PN - Gustav destroyed the place where I used to live just showing you that when things happen they happen for a reason and you should thank God for life and just move the fuck on.

No comments: