- I was and still am so geared to go to Japan but I can't not now because I have a responsibility to my mother and I can't shirk it just because I want to experience something more than my stilted existence.
- Being depressed reeks havoc on my diet plans. Everyday I promise I'm gonna do something about this and everyday I reject it and make a promise for another day.
- I am going copper just not a s soon as I thought. *surprise surprise*
- I'm scared. I don't want to regret getting a piercing.
- This is still in the works so I'm more excited for this than piercing something. It's not as scary even though it's permanent.
- Not very quantifiable. But I like me better than I did at that time. The decisions I've made have been made without any thought to what anybody would think or say.
My aim of that was to start n the path that would eventually make me a better happy person. The fact that I've done none of these things feels like a giant fist has taken me by the throat but I'm hopeful that I will get them done and that i will go through with it and once i have I'll feel great and ready to make a million more lists waiting for completion.