Sunday, December 21, 2008

Circle of Friends

My friends are the most amazing people I know. I love them to death and this is the sole reason that I put up with their, at best, quirky, at worst, freakishly queer behavior. The thing is though I can be described the same way. I love that they're witty and smart and seriously they're all gorgeous (I, unfortch for me, is the designated ugly friend). I want in a boyfriend what I see in my friends. They're great people and I wouldn't have them any other way.

Sometimes I will admit I can be mucho annoying. Seriously annoying. So is everyone at some point in time. I am happy that I have people who know me, know what I'm about and accept that. Not to say there aren't problems between us sometimes because we have them. We are still young and that youth often times shows through 9not in a good way either). We hurt each other sometimes and we are sometimes very guarded with each other but usually we can see through the bullshit and aren't afraid of calling each other on it.

I can't imagine my life without them and I want to thank I.C.H.S. for giving me one of the greatest experiences of my life. I spent seven long (hard ass) years there and though it wasn't all hunky dory I would do it all over in a second because of the people I met, the stronger persona I developed and the book (and life) learning I received.

So to all those past and present who I will forever and always call friends and even family, I love you and I want to thank you for being you.

Title pic -


P.P. - Totally unrelated to above...Why are all the gay men I see so fucking HOT!?

No comments: