Thursday, December 11, 2008

Posts from the BB

I haven't done any excercise in about 2 years but I saw a Yoga programme this morning and surprised myself by participating. I forgot how amazing Yoga could be. I did about 40minutes which I know isn't a lot but its more than I've done in ages. It felt wonderful. Yoga is my fave form of excercise, though aerobics is nice because you just feel better after doing it for a couple months. You feel happier, with more energy. Excercise really does a body good. I've wanted to join a gym that offered yoga as a class but seriously I've been as broke as a dog for about 2 months. No extra cash to do anything. I need your support (whoever you are) I need the help with sticking to my diet plan and excercising, which I like. I love it actually which is something you don't hear a lot of especially from persons who are overweight and trying to lose weight but I do. I guess I just need someone to tell me to put the floured, oily snack down.

No comments: