Monday, December 01, 2008

WORLD AIDS DAY...

For the past 2 years now on December 1st I always write a post about this. Today is World AIDS Day. As usual I hate the fact that we have to be acknowledging this dreadful disease. The fact I hate even more so is that I still have to be reminding people to PROTECT THEMSELVES. How hard is this to understand? How hard can it really be? (No pun intended) This is something I will never understand, much like Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Mariah and Nick Cannon. Mysteries....

I want to protect myself and my family for as long as I can. I want them all to live for as long as they can and AIDS is a disease that doesnot want that dream to come true. What always gets me is that this deadly disease is PREVENTABLE. It's not like cancer where even when you wrap your head in tinfoil or never have a microwave, never smoke and drink purified water all day every day you can still get a malignant tumor in your parietal lobe that is as big as Mr. Man's head. AIDS is preventable so no matter how much he/she says you can go without you need to be as clear that you value your life and theirs and all you want is to continue the living and loving.


Wrap it up. To get more information visit the World AIDS Day 2008 website. Feel free to ask me anything or tell me anything. I am here.






PP - YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 4 Days of Vacay here I come. SWEET! It so happens that my vacation time falls on the day we're having our Bashment Christmas partay. Whoo Whoo!!!!!

No comments: